Emergency Medical Technician (EMT)
- EMT Job Growth is UNLIMITED. Becoming a certified EMT can be its own career but also a very good place to start a career in healthcare! Some EMTs continue their education to become paramedics, nurses, firefighters, or other careers in medicine.
- Helping People. Becoming an EMT means you get to help people every day. It's a rewarding and exciting job!
- Every Day is Different. As an EMT every call is something new and a chance to save a life. You get called to all different locations, helping all types of people, and handle all sorts of emergencies.
- EMT Jobs Are in High Demand. Medical and trauma calls happen every day, in unexpected places, and at unexpected times. EMTs are always on call and ready to help.
- EMT Certification Gets You Into the Field QUICKLY. Becoming an EMT is a FANTASTIC way to quickly get into the medical field. EMT certification takes less time than other medical professions so you can quickly start your career!
If you're looking for a dynamic career with massive growth potential and you're passionate about helping people, you're looking to be an EMT!
Becoming a certified EMT means every day is dynamic and interesting. Every call is something new and a chance to save a life.
As a certified EMT your career opportunities are endless. EMTs work on ambulances, as firefighters, even on Ski Patrol.
Life Safety students learn about anatomy & physiology, CPR, splinting & bandaging, patient assessments, and much much more.
Are you ready to make a difference and be prepared to save a life? Enroll now for our upcoming classe. You could be certified and in the field faster than you realize.
Enroll NOW – Spots are LIMITED!
This program takes 150-190 hours and follows the National Emergency Medical Services Education Standards.
Clinical EligibilitySuccessful completion of this program requires clinical hours and skills.
Clinical sites set their own entrance requirements; most clinical sites require:
- A clean background check
- Flu vaccine
- A COVID-19 vaccine
- Negative 2 step Tuberculin Skin Test or health care provider documentation medical clearance
- Completed Hepatitis B immunization series with laboratory confirmed positive antibody or signed waiver
- Varicella immunity: documentation of 2 vaccine doses, lab confirmed immunity, or health care provider diagnosis of disease
- Rubeola immunity: documentation of 2 vaccine doses or lab confirmed immunity
- Mumps immunity: documentation of 2 vaccine doses or lab confirmed immunity
- Pertussis vaccine (e.g. documentation of single dose Tdap or Dtap)