Students that have a concern or complaint have the right to file a grievance either with the school or the state of New Hampshire; students are encouraged to utilize this right. The successful operation of the Life Safety Institute presupposes shared common purposes and an awareness of the principles that should guide the conduct and attitudes of those who are part of it.


A students first step in filing a grievance is to contact their lead instructor however if the students grievance is about their lead instructor the student is to contact the program director in writing via email.


Should the student feel their concern has not been appropriately addressed the student is to contact the Office of Career School Licensing, Department of Education (Telephone: (603) 271 - 6443), 101 Pleasant Street, Concord, NH 03303 in writing or via their online complaint form ( The student should include: their original complaint, their attempt at resolution, the answer to their complaint, and any supporting documentation.